Monday, March 23, 2015

Review midea, It was a bit tricky getting the controls to a perfect -4 degrees (I...


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the midea WHS-52FW1 Compact Single Reversible Door Upright Freezer 1.1 Cubic, so i have to tell.




midea WHS-52FW1 Compact Single Reversible





From the Manufacturer Midea is proud to offer a fine selection of the highest quality refrigerators and freezers in a variety of styles and functions. This model featuresx2026 Energy class E-star. Net capacity 32L/1.1cu.ft. Dimension 18.517.7219.37 inch. Load Capacity 573/40 HQ. Midea is a global company on a mission to provide outstanding quality and value above all else. At .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

I have owned this for five months and has worked steadily. I use it only to freeze my breast milk. by Doreen Rae

For this is a good freezer. I'm satisfied with the performance of the product and does not take much space . by Kindle Lover




0 comments:

Post a Comment